Pet My Wiener.com promo

Rufus & fellow canine | October 2014.  Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels ©

Rufus & fellow canine | October 2014. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels ©

We’re thrilled to announce that for one week, we have partnered with the dachshund centric website PetMyWiener.com. With the holiday gifting season fast approaching now is a great time to start your shopping, and if you use promo code: RUFUS 5% of all sales will be donated to our charity DOGS. Additionally for the first time ever, another 5% will be donated to all the other dachshund rescues the company currently supports as part of its ongoing philanthropy program. So this is the week to buy! A total of a 10% of all sales generated by this specific one-week campaign will be donated to dachshund focused charities. Please spread the word. Thank you friends.

Lily, Rufus & fellow canine | October 2014.  Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels ©

Lily, Rufus & fellow canine | October 2014. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels ©

PetMyWiener.com Logo and Promo Code: Rufus

PetMyWiener.com Logo and Promo Code: Rufus

This entry was posted in Rufus and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Pet My Wiener.com promo

  1. Rufus and Lily are so cute talking to the big dog!!!! Love them!!

  2. Pingback: Sickly Lily | rufusontheweb

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s