DOGS Summer 2014 tees

DOGS Summer 2014 Wirehair (Joey) tee option ©

DOGS Summer 2014 Wirehair (Joey) tee option ©

DOGS Summer 2014 Smooth (Rufus) tee option ©

DOGS Summer 2014 Smooth (Rufus) tee option ©

DOGS Summer 2014 Longhair (Sophie) tee option ©

DOGS Summer 2014 Longhair (Sophie) tee option ©

It is with great pleasure that we’re able to debut our DOGS Summer 2014 T-shirt designs. As promised, with our third installment we’re now offering a wirehair edition: Joey in black. Additionally, all other previous designs have been retired and we’re releasing two new designs: Rufus in LA Dodger’s royal blue and white for our smooth option and Sophie the longhair in navy and grey.

We know the internet is saturated with t-shirts, and the key difference between ours and theirs is… our designs are original, limited edition, collectible, wearable art. Our shirts are produced and manufactured in the USA and are the brainchild of two artists: me and pet photographer Kristin Adams (of Colorado). Most importantly, you’re not buying a shirt but making a tax-deductible donation, and in exchange for your premium donation, as our thanks, you get a tee (or two).

We’re not interested in stowing a lot of inventory so our friends and fans have ONE WEEK from today to pre-order (at a discount donation price point) the shirts of their choice. After the one week, the shirts will be ordered and will arrive in 30 days for distribution worldwide. We usually ask for a $40 donation per shirt, but anyone ordering in advance can have theirs for $35. Order multiple shirts and save more: 1 for $35, 2 for $50 and 3 for $70. If you want a shirt we encourage you to order now. At this time we’re undecided if we’ll order any extras for sale after this one-week period.

Final note: there was lots of requests for 3XL. We didn’t offer this size last time because it cost more; however, if you want a 3XL shirt it can be yours for $4 more ($39). I will only order 3XL for those who pre-order because of the extra expenses associated.

To order yours now, please make your Paypal donation here. During the Paypal transaction you’ll have an opportunity to include a message where you can indicate the size and designs of your choice. If you fail to do so during the Paypal transaction simply email me afterwards. The donation price point includes 2-day UPS shipping on all orders. Thanks in advance for the consideration dachshund friends and for the continued support.

Joey. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels ©

Joey. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels ©

Rufus. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels ©

Rufus. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels ©

Sophie.  Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels ©

Sophie. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels ©

This entry was posted in DOGS and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to DOGS Summer 2014 tees

1. Beverly milleson says:

These r so beautiful. We have 5 little doxies.

2. The T-Shirts are adoreable!! I want Rufus!!

3. Pingback: A good day | rufusontheweb

4. jbt3618 says:

I ordered a Rufus T-Shirt last night and have not heard from it yet.

5. CK says:

Well, I must have have it since it’s Rufus on the shirt!!!!!! I’m a sucker for Rufus (or Emily or Lily!) 🙂

6. Pingback: Wirehair dachshund friends | rufusontheweb

7. Pingback: Smooth dachshund friends | rufusontheweb

8. Pam Spradlin says:

Is there any way to order without using a paypal account? Ours was hacked 6 weeks ago and I am afraid to make another one.

• Yes. You can mail a check made payable to DOGS. Please email me at johnny@johnnyortez.com for the mailing address. Also note, you can use a “credit card” via Paypal instead of a checking account or debit card, if that makes you feel any better. I’ll look for your email. Thanks for the consideration.

9. doug jaworski says:

I just made 2 donations for 2 Rufus shirts a large and a 2X, but I didn’t see where to put comments in on pay pal

• Thanks Doug. Got the donations. Appreciate the support.

• dmj571 says:

How long does it take to get the shirts

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

• If you took advantage of our pre-order window, the shirts are expected to arrive early June for distribution worldwide.

When the shirt ships via UPS you’ll receive an email with all the tracking information. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Have a wonderful week dachshund friend.

10. Pingback: Longhair dachshund friends | rufusontheweb

11. Pingback: Battle of the tee shirt designs | rufusontheweb

12. Larry Fleener says:

I just made my donation for 3 Rufus T’s and did not remember to enter the required info for the sizes needed. I would like torequest 1-XL, 1-2XL & 1-3XL. Many Thanks, Larry

13. Pingback: In bloom | rufusontheweb

14. praw27 says:

Just made my donation. Not sure if I included the correct information, so I want to give it again! 1 blue Rufus T-shirt in 2XL Thank you! Great design, I tried to resist (only bc of my own financial stuff), but I caved! LOL Phyllis

15. Pingback: Lily in May | rufusontheweb

16. Miranda says:

Do you send to Australia??

• Yes. We’ll ship UPS international priority but ask friends to please include $20 extra to help offset the shipping expense. For example if you get one shirt, it’s $35 but ask that you please make it $55. If you get two shirts, it would be $50 and we’d ask that you make it $70 and so on. Make sense?! We understand if that’s too expensive, but shipping international is expensive for us (right now) but happy to do it. Remember all monies are for charity. We are a nonprofit!!!

17. Pingback: Thank you | rufusontheweb