Pensive Emily

Emily | August 2012. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels

Emily sometimes has this very pensive way about her. She commonly looks as though she’s deep in thought which of course causes my own mind to consider what she must be thinking. To know the mind of a dachshund.

Emily | July 2012. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels

This entry was posted in Emily and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Pensive Emily

1. Joy says:

She’s probably thinking about how lucky she is to have found herself in such a wonderful loving home and wonders if her litter mates were as lucky.

2. Virginia Roccaforte Pretz says:

She is probably thinking about her wonderful day and all of the cool places she got to explore! Or, she may just be thinking about cheese!!!! 🙂 She is just precious ❤

3. Virginia Roccaforte Pretz says:

Top picture “Thank you God for my wonderful Family” .

4. Denise Beard says:

love this!!

5. kdblack says:

Such a pretty girl! I have two black and tan boys…have wondered what it would be like to have another one…a girl. Emily is precious! (And I love her lime green colored collar!!)

6. Virginia Roccaforte Pretz says:

@KDBlack: I have 2 tan & Black Boys age 4. I too wanted a girl and got one last Oct. A Long hair Mini. The Boys just love her! She has them twisted around her little paw! The 3 of them have so much fun together! She also KNOWS she is the Girl and The Baby! All are Fixed. (It was a bit scary before she was fixed the boys (Both neutered) were STILL quite interested when she went in to heat) But we took care of her right away and they are all 3 so much fun!!!! I think she will keep the boys alive longer because they are now a lot more active than they would have been without her! I hope you DO get a baby girl..SHE will complete your Doxie Family 🙂