RIP Coco

Coco | July 2011. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels

It is with great sadness that I am reporting our friend Coco was hit by a car this week and killed instantly. Coco was a lively longhair chocolate full of curiosity and confidence. The bold doxie was right at home in front of the camera and lights, when I photographed him last July. He was only two then. Taken from his human too soon, today we celebrate his life and the indelible impression he made on us. He was a beautiful dachshund, and we extend our deepest condolences to his family.

Coco | July 2011. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels

This entry was posted in 102 Dachshunds and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to RIP Coco

1. mary sims says:

AWWW, I HATE THAT..

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Eleanor Roosevelt 1884-1962

________________________________

2. Virginia Pretz says:

So sorry to hear this news. May he rest in peace and our deepest sympathies to the family who must be so heartbroken. He was a beauty and had the most beautiful ears and expressive eyes.
    RIP Coco ❤

3. kathy says:

So sorry….my heart is with this grieving family.

4. rmc512 says:

so sad! condolences to Coco’s family. may he RIP!

5. thewienertakesitall says:

So sorry – he was beautiful. My heart goes out to his family x

6. Sophia says:

thank you so much. am devasted and my heart has a big hole,

7. Sophia says:

thank you everyone for your postings. i am devasted. i did not think i wouild lose him so soon.

8. Denise Beard says:

he is just beautiful & my heart goes out to his family. They have to be just devastated. I am so sorry.

9. This is such a tragedy. My heart goes out to those that loved coco during this devastating time.

10. Pingback: Chocolate mania | rufusontheweb