Get well soon Colin

Colin | June 2011. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels

Our friend Colin, the longhair English cream dachshund, is recovering from back surgery. As lovers of the breed we know potential back problems are a natural risk for any doxie, but that never makes it any easier when it happens. Let’s all send positive healing thoughts to this darling dachshund for a speedy and full recovery. Colin was 4 at the time of the photos.

Colin | June 2011. Photo by: Johnny Ortez-Tibbels

This entry was posted in 102 Dachshunds and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Get well soon Colin

1. Roberta Greenberg says:

Get well quickly, Colin! There are many squirrels to chase.

2. Suzy says:

OH MY….he is gorgeous!!!! Love the english cream. Everytime I see one….I’m in AWWW…..
    Leo has some english cream coloring too.

Get well quick Colin. How did it happen?

3. Doria Biddle says:

Thank you so much, Johnny and Rufus. Colin’s symptoms came on rather suddenly, over a period of less than a week. I’d always carried him on stairs, kept him slim and trim, etc. But, as Johnny and Rufus have witness, Colin’s a sporty little guy. Still, the doctor said it’s very often congenital. The surgeon was Dr. Carrera-Justiz at VCA West LA. She’s a doxie owner herself so that made me feel better. Prognosis is good as he never lost movement in his rear legs. For now, he’s on crate rest. Thanks for all the kinds words. It’s been a worrisome couple of days.

4. Ann says:

I want to kiss your head!

5. Diana & Paige says:

I love English creams, and black and tans, and reds…. I’m just a sucker for a doxie. Collin is so handsome…we hope to meet him some day soon. Our prayers for healing are on their way.

Diana & Paige

6. Mike Coe says:

Such a handsome fellow. Such soulful brown eyes. Truly a georgeous guy…

7. Veronica says:

My prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery to Collin and his family.

8. Pingback: Jumping for Colin | rufusontheweb